- We are committed to protecting your privacy during your visits to the website and recognise our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times.
- We protect your personal information on the Internet to an equivalent high standard to that you experience through any other channels through which we may interact with you, such as in person or on the telephone.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to other companies except in circumstances advised to you at the time you apply for a product or service.
- If you are currently receiving our newsletter and no longer wish to do so, please email us with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject and we will remove you from our listing.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms either on our website or by other means. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, when you register interest in an event or activity and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Visiting our Facilities:
- Other information you provide to us, for example when providing us with comments on our services.
- If you attend an event at Live Lighter Sheffield we may video or photograph you and we operate CCTV cameras inside and outside the building. This will usually be as part of general filming of the venue and will not usually focus on specific individuals.